We have a number of roles and positions that need filling with capable and focused people, take a look at our opportunities below!
Location: Northampton based
Salary Band D £30-36k
We are looking for a dynamic CIPD qualified HR professional, who is able to provide generalist HR professional support but also, understands the strategic value of Human Resources in the company’s expansion and can provide high-level coordination and planning skills. The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, results-driven and reliable individual with meticulous attention to detail. This is a challenging role requiring excellent interpersonal, communication and people management skills, offering the successful candidate a rewarding career opportunity. The role is based at our head office in Northampton.
- Providing strategic guidance to senior management on HR issues and requirements
- Identifying personnel and capability gaps across the group and conducting staff succession planning
- Coordinating and running recruitment processes, including creating accurate job descriptions, advertising, pre-screening candidates and facilitating interviews (knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter would be useful)
- Liaising regularly with all Managers on HR-related issues and requirements
- Directing the groups Health & Safety agenda and completing all internal risk assessments
- Ensuring compliance with HR-related legislative changes, including identifying issues and implications for the group and/or its employees
- Updating the company handbook regularly in line with all company and legal developments
- Coordinating the on boarding process for new employees and the exit process for those leaving the company
- Providing support, engaging and educating staff on HR policies and procedures
- Conducting regular staff performance appraisals, including acknowledging and appropriately rewarding staff achievements
- Facilitating staff development opportunities
- Handling internal complaints, disputes and employee-related issues
- Organising team training and managing the company mentoring programme
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying any areas requiring improvement
- Creating and implementing new policies, procedures and systems as required
- Undertaking daily office and people management tasks in addition to ad hoc tasks as required by senior management
- Act as a named Key Holder for the Head Office in Northampton.
- Proven experience of at least 3-4 years in HR operation is required. HR management experience in a learning and development or education sector is highly advantageous.
- CIPD qualified in Human Resources is advantageous.
- Experience in creating company policy, contracts, official letters, handbooks and HR documents.
- Proven track record of the development and implementation of employee relations policies and processes in a dynamic and commercially sensitive environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels including senior management.
- Experience of different reward and recognition strategies to drive performance and retention.
- Clear and direct people management experience.
- Effective influencing skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at HR Manager level or higher.
If you’re interested in this position, please contact Diana Corrigan via email: email@example.com.